Business Online Banking Info
Online banking that works with your busy schedule.
- Review detailed account activity and balances
- Transfer between accounts according to cash flow changes
- Conveniently manage tax payments
- Set up multiple users with individual privileges (Great for multiple employees or Accountant access)
- Electronically process and approve payroll using ACH services
- Fraud Mitigation
- View account balances
- Transfer funds
- View pending/processed transactions
- Make approved loan payments
- Review and approve transactions
IT’S SECURE. Use Mobile Banking with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. This includes a personal identification number (PIN) that only you know and a one-time password that changes each time you log in. These steps ensure that your information is fully protected.
- Foreign and domestic transfers
- Real-time funds management
- Secure transactions using electronic tokens and dual control
- Discounted domestic wire transfer fees
- Save money by eliminating postage, envelopes, check printing, and other administrative expenses
- Save time by minimizing banking and account reconciliation
- Improve security by reducing the chances of lost or stolen checks
- Enhance your cash flow predictability, as payments are taken and arrive on the date specified
- Enjoy corporate cash concentration from remote regions
Because items are scanned and sent electronically for clearing, Remote Deposit speeds up the check clearing process by clearing most items during the same or following day.
Make your daily deposit without a trip to the bank! Remote deposit allows you to quickly and easily make your deposits electronically so you can focus your attention and time on the most important part of your business-your customers.
With Remote Deposit, there’s no need to rush to the bank before it closes. Deposits can be made beyond traditional banking hours, giving you more time to make additional deposits. For cutoff times, contact your local branch.
When you use Remote Deposit, local, regional, or nationwide deposits can be consolidated to a single account, substantially lowering deposit collection costs.
Remote Deposit decreases research time, storage and includes online access to view deposited items, which removes the need to photocopy checks.
Through faster check clearing, Remote Deposit improves your collection process by reducing the risk of fraud, improving your funds availability, and giving you earlier notification of returned items.